Monday, December 1, 2008

Nine Pics of LIMA!!! 7 of 9

This happens to be one of my favorite pictures of my whole trip. There is nothing too spectacular about it. Its pretty standard... sunset, lights, ocean, cityline... yeah. There are probably a whole bunch of photos just like this on flickr or smugmug. But this picture speaks to me. I had had a long day of walking and seeing the sites. I had gone to a photo exhibition that was as powerful as it was beautiful as it was depressing. I had just come from taking a bunch of skateboarding pictures at a park and people watching. The cab had dropped me off here because he didn't know where I wanted to go and I was frustrated of pointing it out on a map. But thankfully it all worked out... I was here... at this spot. Looking out at the beauty before me. Awestruck and thanfkful that this was where I ended up. I set my camera up on a mini tripod and tried a few exposure lengths until I got this shot.

No comments: