Monday, June 30, 2008

RRRRRAAAAAANNNNNNNTTTTTT!!!!

Following in the footsteps of some blogging greats, I have decided to get a few rants off my chest....

- Moving Day in Quebec....

This is probably my biggest rant as everyone in Montreal is temporarily homeless on the 1st of July. Well not everyone, but almost... The whole city goes nuts as people are moving from one appartment to the next. The majority of leases are up on the 1st of July, so the night before you have to be packed up and out by morning onto your new domicile. We are like crazy-ass nomads. Nomads do it all the time, but their lifestyle facilitates their frequent moves. Try moving awkwardly shaped armoires with no hand holds that are made of the heaviest woods imaginable up a narrow flight of twisty stairs. It sucks. Everyone is moving, no one can come help you move, all the moving trucks are rented...

Do-gooders of the world! Come to Montreal and help people move!!!

I think its a big conspiracy to get Montrealers to forget Canada Day... I know I haven't truly celebrated it in years because of this issue!!!


- white-suburban homeboys

I dont get it... why do people think this is cool? When white kids dress up in really big clothes and then act all tough and make life difficult for others. (I feel so ridiculously old as I type this. Ya know? Like one of those old guys yelling at technology from his rocking chair on the front porch). I dont know why it bothers me so much. But to see them posturing wearing althletic wear when they aren't athletes or fans. Can you name me one person on the New York Yankees? Because based on the amount of NY gear you are wearing you should own the team. Can you even tell me what sport they play? I think its just a great waste of generation... They are ripping off someone else's lifestyle... live your own!


- tank top undershirts (aka wifebeaters)

Unfortunately not everyone can pull off this look. I cant... not a chance... so I dont do it. Unless you are guy that is really jacked and in shape or an attractive girl (cause that is really hot looking) do not wear these as an outershirt! The only exception to this rule is if you are a really, really, really fat guy. Cause at that point you can wear whatever the hell you want... it can look cool or funny. Either way... I am amused. In between guys.... you just look like rejects from an early 90's boy band audition. Sorry... someone has got to tell you.


I am a horrible and shallow person for letting these things get to me... what can i do? Forgive me people!

No comments: