Sunday, October 26, 2008

Republican Jesus and burnt eggs...


I thought this was really funny. JC meets Pulp Fiction. I don't really care too much for politics. Oh well... shoot me. Its just so tiring all the back and forth and the "He raises taxes," "He doesn't care about the middle class," "I'm a war hero," and on and on and on. I understand if you like it... I understand the pull of it all. However it just tires me out.
Speaking of tired... I was really tired this morning. I got up at 530am to take care of the little one and I went to make my breakfast. I was just going to make some eggs. I started them up and then I sat down at the table to wait to flip them over. I probably woke up 20 or so minutes later with the smell of burnt egg permeating my appartment. I cursed my fatigue and misfortune and ate them anyway.
Thanks to my burnt friend Matt Harms for pointing me to this... check out his blog. http://www.mennoboy.com/matthew/ This is actually from a T-shirt

No comments: