Friday, February 8, 2008

Creative Basement - down the stairs


mindscape.one, originally uploaded by impactmatt.

Never thought I would be a blogger. I never thought I would be good at Frogger. I don't have the build to be a jogger.

Yes! What an awesome taste, an appealing appetizer about things to come out of the Creative Basement. What is the point of this sous-sol of imagination? Well for the past little while I do my relaxing, reading, drawing, thinking in a basement. Its not much of a basement, but that's where my brain ended up with these thoughts and ideas that I had to get out of my head. (I just finished a long day at work and I haven't even left the office... so my brain is fried and I don't think this is making too much sense. It will... at some point.)

Basically I want to get a creative dialogue going between my thoughts and the words that I put out there. Hopefully other people will jump on board and share their own thoughts and well... it will turn into a trialogue, octologue, centalogue... you get the point. I am not going to necessarily discuss what I am doing with my life, but I am going to focus what life does to me and how my thoughts, emotions, and soul reacts to it. You wouldn't believe the weirdness that goes on in my cabesa and how it gets processed.

I am not expecting this to make blog of the year, but I would love to see what other people think about my thoughts and the way I am thinking them... qu'en penses-tu?

1 comment:

The Renegade Librarian said...

I have been waiting for an online presence from you. I am glad that you have picked up the blogging torch. Hell, if I can do it and I have nothing of any real importance to say, then you TOTALLY can do it! I look forward to future posts, my Francophone friend...