Saturday, September 27, 2008

where is the creativity?


Paris 062, originally uploaded by impactmatt.

Where have I been???? All my subscribers and loyal readers, I apologize... to both of you! How could you have lived without this blog?

Just kidding!!!

I am sure that you have survived well without me! Although I do notice that during the summer blogging does take a significant nose-dive. Regardless I am back and I am going to try and keep this thing up-to-date and interesting.

So where have I been? All over the place... I have had the chance to travel to Vancouver, Victoria, Chilliwack, Paris, London (Ontario), Cayo Coco, and back to London (Ontario). I have had the opportunity to travel with my family (including my little Fenix... now 4 months old) to all parts of the world and experience things like the beauty of a BC Ferry ride, a Rage Against the Machine concert with 100,000 other people, and a hurricane in a tropical paradise!

It has been exciting to say the least! So if you are interested in all these adventures tune in tomorrow when we will start with Rage Against the Machine in Paris!... or I may become impatient and write today! Who knows!!!!

So in closing, here is a little quote that I read in a book: "God is a comedian with an audience that is afraid to laugh!

No comments: